Over at the new EqualStrength project, they are hiring 1 PhD and 1 postdoc.
EqualStrength is a Horizon Europe project funded by the European Union. This research project investigates cumulative and structural forms of discrimination, outgroup prejudice and hate crimes against ethnic, racial and religious minorities.
Objectives of the project:
- reveal structural and cumulative forms of ethnic and racial discrimination in Europe
- assess the systemic nature of prejudice across life domains
- analyse policy and institutional factors that contribute to structural discrimination
- document the experiences and coping strategies
- highlight the intersection of race, ethnicity and religion with other dimensions of inequality